The second edition of the International Workshop on Lot-Sizing will be held in Turkey (ParkSA Hilton, Istanbul) which is located in Istanbul.
As in the previous year, the goal of the workshop is to cover recent advances in lot sizing: new approaches for classical problems, new relevant problems, integration of lot sizing with other problems such as scheduling, distribution or vehicle routing, presentation of case studies, etc. The workshop will also aim at favoring exchanges between researchers and enhancing fruitful collaboration.
Local organizing Committee:
- Elif Akçali, University of Florida (Visiting at Ozyegin University), USA (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Meltem Denizel, Ozyegin University, Turkey (Meltem.Denizel@ozyegin.edu.tr).
- Orsan Ozener, Ozyegin University, Turkey (Orsan.Ozener@ozyegin.edu.tr).
- Nabil Absi (France)
- Bernardo Almada-Lobo (Portugal)
- Alistair Clark (England)
- Hark-Chin Hwang (South Korea)
- Raf Jans (Canada)
- Atle Nordli (Norway)
- Safia Kedad-Sidhoum (France)
- H. Edwin Romeijn (USA)
- Hartmut Stadtler (Germany)
- Horst Tempelmeier (Germany)
- Michal Tzur (Israel)
- Albert P. M. Wagelmans (The Netherlands)
- Laurence A. Wolsey (Belgium)